Fashion Report: I can't get enough! The Blonds

Okay so Mercedes Benz Fashion Week is still in full swing! I'm overwhelmed but still going! New York fashion week ended on Valentines Day and I'm still reeling; hopefully I can muster the strength to do a post about my favorites from NY, London, Paris and Tokyo, and maybe any other designer that catches my eye. For now, I HAVE to talk about my favorite show so far... The Blonds!
What can be said about The Blonds that hasn't already been said? Come on! They slayed me! Literally! 

Pulling inspiration from Hitchcock and The Shining this collection was about thrilling, chillings and killing. In other words... it was made for me.
Come on! A bodice top with a picture of Jack Nicholson from the Shining?? The Blonds must have an insight directly into my dreams!
Some more of the highlights are Shining twins inspired party dresses, a straight jacket made of fur, a full circle skirt printed with knives, and a blood and rhinestone stained raincoat.

My favorite pieces have to be the knife gashed nude corset and skirt combo with the bejeweled bloody slash wounds. I die! Literally!


Then the piece de resistance is the show closing with Mr. Phillipe Blond himself in the most gorgeous red, rhinestone studded long sleeve corset (it wouldn't be a Blond show without a shit ton of corsets right?) and matching pants.

No one. NO ONE. Can match this bitch right here. All others can go ahead and reach for her scraps because Phillipe is serving you straight glamour! All day! All night!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,