My Latest Obsession - Jonte - HOW RUDE!

Lately I've become completely obsessed with a certain celebrity that I found from Japanese commercials of all places. I don't know how I haven't heard of him before, but now I feel like my life is finally complete!
Jonte! Mi amore!


This gorgeous alien clone of Grace Jones and Ruby Rhod is truly a unique individual and I can't express my love love love for this person! Jonte is a personality, choreographer, dancer, singer, fashionista, and over all living wonder. I don't exaggerate when I say he's big in Japan! 


When I first saw Jonte on a commercial for Japanese gum I had no idea what the fuck I was looking at but when I found out more about him, I discovered just how talented this androgynous fashion bender was. 
Check it out for yourself. 




                                      

I'm also ob-SESSED with his song "High Kick Pow" BITCH PLEASE! 



If you need more like I do check out his facebook, twitter, and instagram
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram