Art of DAI-CHAN

It must have been between 2002-2003 that I somehow ran across the website of a beautiful Japanese girl who was dressed in lolita and visual kei clothes.

Upon more discovery I found that this girl produced some really incredible art that was very kawaii and very sexy, reminiscent of the art of Akira Toriyama, but with a fetish-y kick. She was very popular on the message boards, especially in the early days of livejournal.


Upon even more discovery, I found out that this super cute girl I was fawning over was indeed, a boy. That's right, the artist and model was a man named Dai-chan


In the earlier years, Dai-chan worked at a maid cafe where all the maids were actually bishonen. Needless to say, my admiration for Dai only grew
Dai-chan now is a full time illustrator, game developer and fashion enthusiast who was married not too long ago to an equally beautiful girl. 

I don't know what I'm more obsessed with! Dai-chan and his wife's cute and often very perverted outfits OR his cute and often very perverted art! I'll let you decide!

















And! If you haven't had enough of Dai-chan's cuteness here is a video of him lip-syncing to a song called "Chocolate Philosophy" by Tomosuke



Here's a video of characters based off of Dai-chan's illustrations in a fighting game!

Dai-chan's Homepage 
Dai-chan's Art
Dai-chan's Yotube page
Dai-chan's Wedding Photos
Follow Dai-chan on Twitter @Dai_Addict


Labels: , , , , , , ,