Banana Avocado Face Mask

If you know me, and I know you do, you know I love pampering myself. Long hot baths, sugar scrubs, exfoliates, shopping trips, vacations, I'm a creature of comfort what can I say? 
I am also broke. And its hard to keep up that lifestyle when you can't afford the scrubs, lotions, and trips to the spa. But that doesn't mean you have to go without! Just d.i.y. it baby! 
I had some old veggies in the kitchen and decided to make a mask with them before they went completely rotten. So I made a banana avocado face mask
Bananas are an anti-aging agent with vitamins A,B and E and the avocado has a ton of moisturizing properties good for dry skin! Plus this recipe is all natural so you know its good for your body! 

What you will need is:

Mash the banana and avocado together, add in the egg.


 Make it as creamy and smooth as you possibly can, use a strainer if you want. 



 Then apply to your whole face and neck as well. Now lay back and rest for 10 minutes, add a cucumber to those eyes too! Then wash it off with a warm washcloth. 


Now your skin feel silky smooth and nourished! Keep the leftovers and bake them into a cake or use them on your face the next day! 

Labels: , ,