The Female Gaze: Kit Harrington

My sweet sweet John Snow. My precious bastard baby boy. I want to just hold you and stroke your hair and kiss your brow, tell you everything is going to be okay and then take your clothes off and show you my black wall.
With a name like Kit, you know this boy was made to be the kiln of many women's loins (does that make sense?). With a very short resume, he is poised for more interesting projects in the near future, including the film Pompeii by the horrendously tacky director Paul W. S. Anderson. But it doesn't matter because look at the production pictures.

I'm sorry what was I saying? 
Anywho! Look at more pictures of this beautiful man, and imagine your fingers getting tangled in that glorious hair. 






Check him out in the new Pompeii trailer below! 


Labels: , ,